RIGHT: STORACE, I'll talk to ROMAGNOLI CASE FOR UNDERSTANDING
(from the blog of Sen. Storace) A statement of the Secretary of the right hand and some comments posted on the site www.storace.it
January 16, 2009 "I think after the demonstration on Jan. 24 in Naples should be used for a political initiative to give representation to the right organic area of \u200b\u200bthe PDL. I intend to talk to Luca Romagnoli, regardless of what European electoral law is in force to see if we want to introduce some element of real novelty in Italian politics. " This was declared by Francesco Storace, national secretary of the right hand.
12 comments to "RIGHT: STORACE, I'll talk to ROMAGNOLI CASE FOR UNDERSTANDING"
1. Lecce-John writes: I fully
the initiative of the Secretary Nazionale.L 'area to the right of PDL can not remain fragmented and confinata.Molta right people are confused and bewildered by the attitude of "notables" of AN.Bisogna therefore, that the "right" represents a precise point of reference for the people of destra.E real 'time unit forever! Force Secretary.
Left January 16th, 2009 at 16:47
2. Nic writes: Well
but we hope not to intrude in 'extremism. Do not apply to me.
Left January 16th, 2009 at 18:11
3. Francis writes:
Excellent! Next Secretary! Unit The Right - Fiamma Tricolore! PARTY ONLY! One right, one flame!
Left January 16th, 2009 at 18:51
4. Mario Bertoli writes:
are totally agree with the article / wish of my President Teodoro Buontempo and consequently with the political initiative which is preparing to implement the Secretary Storace! Mario Bertoli provincial secretary of the Left Parma
January 16, 2009 at 19:32
5. alessandro civitavecchia writes: I agree
Left January 16, 2009 22:30
6. ADDRESSED IDEAL - ROMA PIAZZA BOLOGNA scrive:
PERFETTO!
Lasciato il 16 Gennaio 2009 alle 22:42
7. BARBARIGO scrive:
Bene STORACE questo ti fa onore,la speranza è che non sia un naufragio come Alternativa Sociale,se ognuno mette da parte l’essere per forza protagonista e ci si mette seduti intorno ad un tavolo, tenedo presente i valori che ci unisconoe i comuni caduti in nome di un grande ideale,allora si può veramente parlare di UNITA’ D’AREAALLORA AVANTI TUTTA ED IN BOCCA AL LUPO!!
Lasciato il 17 Gennaio 2009 alle 07:16
8. Giuseppe Busceti - PPP scrive:
superiamo tutti i personalismi e costruiamo una grande under the right social environment for the good of the country. If the final agreement was that we would not have other benefits.
Left January 17th, 2009 at 08:42
9. Aldo Rovito The Right Al writes: Dear Secretary
, share your thoughts, I think, that we should go even further: a single list for the European, not only with Fiamma Tricolore, but also with all other minority groups (? ). I believe that we must work without exception, if not Mafia, Freemasons and the Camorra, but in the many right-wing movements that exist in Italy of these tools are not there, so acting with good will and humility, the goal can be achieved. I believe however, we have the historic and moral duty to seriously tested.
Left January 17th, 2009 at 12:58
10. Federico Pulcinelli "The Fascist Missino" Umbria-GI wrote: Thank you very much Secretary
for what he is doing. Please continue at this rate, because only with unity in the right of the icon corresponds to the new social we can for Italian citizens.
Left January 17th, 2009 at 18:59
11. Lanfranco writes:
read and join. For me, the research unit 'of the Italian right and' a pillar of the political agenda of the right.
Left January 17, 2009 at 22:31
12. Aldo Rovito The Right Al writes: Dear Secretary
, I agree with your posting, and also with the intervention of President Buontempo. I know that the road is uphill, that the difficulties are many, that in our strange world, where there is an immense wealth of ideas, there is extreme poverty, humility and self-criticism. Sacrifice for the common good of the area, it seems a blasphemy, thinking how each of us, that's truth, the truth is' ABSOLUTE. I have followed you in THE RIGHT to oppose the first imposed by law on bipolarity Veltrusconi, of which the feared dissolution of AN in the so-called "single-party cd" would not be the first step. To counteract this objective, anti-people and anti-democratic, it must be that everything is on the right of the PDL is unified, at least as electoral cartel, beginning to be together you can see how many of the alleged differences are just a facade, however, in front of ' primary need to break the bipartisanship that we want to repeat, everything else must take second place.
Left January 18th, 2009 at 24:51
0 comments:
Post a Comment